In order to address the emotional, physical, and psychological needs of our underserved Veterans, Second Chance Veterans Foundation has created a comprehensive program that will allow each participant to live a positive productive life. Our aspiration is to not only create short-term solutions for Veterans that are seeking safe housing accommodations, but to also provide the tools required to prevent recidivism.
Our goal is to establish a successful self-sustaining Second Chance Veterans Foundation headquarters and an all-inclusive continuum of care campus in Orlando that will provide:
- A housing campus that may accommodate up to 250 Veterans
- Individual case managers that will oversee each Veteran’s personal development
- Access to nutritious meals, clothing items, and personal hygiene supplies
- Transportation to medical appointments and VA Services
- A variety of mental rehabilitation services
Second Chance Veterans Foundation has also established a partnership with Second Chance Social Enterprises, a Veteran Owned Business Accelerator Program, in order to provide each participant with the resources required to start their own business. Our Accelerator Program will prepare each Veteran for success by providing the following services:
- Business Location
- Direct and Indirect Funding Sources
- Business Support Team
- Administration & HR
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Corporate, Legal, and Tax Preparation
- IT & Network Director
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Website Development and Social Media
- Financial Analyst for Grants, Government Contracts, SBA Financing, etc
The community support that we receive will allow out directors to expand our current strategic partnerships and relationships with Second Harvest Food Bank, Goodwill, Homeless Support Network, and the Homeless Coalition. We will also continue our monthly Vets Feed the Homeless in Parramore, Real Issues & Solutions Roundtables, and expand our program with Homes 4 Homeless Vets with our Boots on the Ground Fundraising Campaign. We have successfully funded our established programs through our strategic partnerships, Beer 4 Vets, and community concerts
More than 2.4 million U.S. businesses are owned by Veterans, about 9% of all American firms. They employ 5.8 million employees and dole out $210 billion in annual payroll. Small businesses are the lifeblood of a community.
The Second Chance Veterans Foundation & Veteran Entrepreneur Center will offer more than 70,000 Veterans in Volusia/Flagler County the opportunity to successfully have a Veteran Owned Business.
Why Become a Corporate Partner?
Partnering with Second Chance Veterans Foundation is not only a good community investment…it is also a good business investment!
- Align yourself with a well-respected, growing 501(c)(3) organization.
- Create awareness of your corporate identity and portray a positive imate to your stakeholders.
- Provide a great opportunity for employee involvement.
- Year-round promotional opportunities.